Trusted Partners of ICAEW, The Law Society and IFA.
As a company we specialise in realising significant tax refunds and reduced tax liabilities for Limited Companies and the owners of commercial property.
Our services cover Tax Reliefs relating to Research & Development activity, Patent Box, Embedded Capital Allowances on commercial property and Remediation of Contaminated Land.
Catax was established in 2008, since then we have produced over 37,000 successfully completed claims across many types of business and commercial property.
- Currently we process over 250 claims each month and have an enviable track record with HMRC
- We have identified over £370 Million worth of tax relief for our clients
- There are no risks whatsoever in proceeding with our services
- If we are not able to identify a claim for the client there are no fees to be paid
- We ask for no payments up front, a client only pays Catax when they receive their benefit from HMRC
- We’re trusted by the best individuals and organisations alike, and we are long standing partners of the ICAEW, The Law Society and IFA
- We have our own team of auditors and surveyors who will look to maximise every claim; never outsourcing any of our services
- We have professional indemnity cover should any legal costs need to be covered in the future
- ISO 9001 Certified; we are “serious about our business”
- Offices based in Manchester, London, Birmingham, Scotland, Channel Islands and York
- The Manchester office has a large and growing team of employees who will look to maximise every claim in a professional, efficient manner, making the complicated seem straightforward
- Our methods are accepted by HMRC and we have staff who work closely with HMRC to advance the tax relief opportunity for all of our clients