Welcome to…

Tik-Tok Invents Ltd.


Everyone has it in them to be an inventor.

We design products and logos for any interested customer. Whether you are looking for a new brand logo or a design for a new product of yours, we can help. We have the tools to make your ideas look special. What’s more, for every design created by us, you get a Tik-Tok Invents Ltd. copyright registration certificate proving 100% ownership of the design by you, absolutely free.


For beautiful products and logo designs:

Get in touch today!

#sharingiscaring
Q In percentages, how many inventions today are brand new never been seen before products?

Only 5% of Inventions today are brand new, the other 95% are upgrades of existing patents

Rate us and Write a Review

Browse

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

Show all timings
  • Monday10:00 - 17:00
  • Tuesday10:00 - 17:00
  • Wednesday10:00 - 17:00
  • Thursday10:00 - 17:00
  • Friday10:00 - 17:00

Member of the Commonwealth Business Club