Pearmantra Innovations Membership
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis of the legal relationship between a Member and Pearmantra Innovations.
By proceeding with the registration/joining process, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Membership of Pearmantra Innovations is open to individuals who are in business on their own account; companies, corporations, firms and other organisations engaged or interested in innovation and collaboration, members of professions who have an interest in innovation and collaboration or bodies who have an interest in innovation and collaboration.
- When a individual, company or organisation contacts or registers an interest in any way with Pearmantra Innovations, this action will be considered as an approval by said individual, company or organisation to be, when necessary, placed in our email marketing list, for the purpose of marketing, updates or general information to be shared to said individual, company or organisation.
- Pearmantra Innovations will not accept membership applications from companies, individuals or organisations whom it considers to be operating or involved in a pyramid/MLM scheme. Should any member attempt to procure involvement in such a scheme that membership will be terminated Immediately.
- Whilst the vast majority of members will be located within the UK, membership of Pearmantra Innovations is open to companies and other organisations regardless of their location, who wish to build mutually beneficial business connections.
- From time to time we may need to make some changes, updates or promotions for which we will need to contact our members and/or users. To be eligible for a free listing page on our directory and for a free user account, there should always be an e-mail point of contact between Pearmantra Innovations and it’s members – users – listed companies. Anyone found to be purposely/repeatedly unsubscribing, removing, blocking or spamming/junking, our e-mails may be removed from our directory service or user account without warning.
- We no-longer accept generic email addresses. To qualify for a free listing page you must have a business email account registered with us.
- Anyone already listed, continuously re-lists on (spam) our platform runs the risk of being removed. If you need to make any edits to your page you must login to your account to do so and NOT create a new account.
Pearmantra Innovations will be entitled to cancel your membership if you have behaved in an inappropriate manner towards other members or towards Pearmantra Innovations; you bring Pearmantra Innovations or its reputation and good standing into disrepute through your actions; you breached these terms and conditions.
Each provision contained in these terms and conditions shall be severable from any other provisions, and if any part of any provision shall be found to be invalid, illegal or void for any reason, this will not affect any other part of such provision or any other provision contained in these terms and conditions, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
These terms and conditions supersede all prior agreements, negotiations, representations and proposals, whether written or oral, concerning the subject matter of the terms and conditions of your membership of Pearmantra Innovations.
Other Prevailing Conditions:
You also agree to be bound by the Articles of Association of Pearmantra Innovations and such other by-laws of Pearmantra Innovations as are in force from time to time.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British Courts.
No rights are conferred on any person who is not a party to these terms and conditions.
You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without our prior written consent. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions upon notification to you.
- Pearmantra Innovations gives you no warranty or assurance about any recommendations or referrals we make in respect of third parties and the services they supply. You should always satisfy yourself as to the status of any such third parties and the suitability of the services they supply. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Pearmantra Innovations only provides you with such recommendations and referrals on the basis that all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to any referral or recommendation).
- All submissions, where a fee is payable, must be paid in advance of your submission being displayed on our website. Failure to comply could result in your submission being withdrawn.
- Failing to submit all materials needed for your listing/advertisement does not entitle you to a refund unless you have informed us of any such failings in writing within the timescale set out. Any other refunds are entirely at the discretion of Pearmantra Innovations.
Errors and omissions:
- Every care is taken to ensure that all information in Pearmantra Innovations publications, including the website and e-newsletter, is correct. However, there may still be errors and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If you find an error or omission, please let us know, and we will verify it and correct it as soon as possible.
- Pearmantra Innovations may, but is not obliged to, monitor or review any areas on the online business forum where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to the Members’ forums, and the content of any such communications. Pearmantra Innovations, however, will have no liability relating to the content or accuracy of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Pearmantra Innovations retains the right to remove communication and/or information that includes any material deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable.
- Any member found to have acted contrary to these terms and conditions and who has had communications or information placed by it on our website removed may also have its membership revoked at Pearmantra Innovations’ sole discretion and in the event, Pearmantra Innovations exercises its rights under this provision to terminate a members membership on this basis, then it shall immediately notify the member concerned in writing.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions. Other than personal data, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to our website will be considered non-confidential. Pearmantra Innovations will have no obligations with respect to such communications. Pearmantra Innovations will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data and text embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Use of Pearmantra Innovations Logo
Terms & Conditions
Members of Pearmantra Innovations are entitled to use Pearmantra Innovations logo. These guidelines must be followed as a condition of its use. They are simply intended to maintain a consistent look for Pearmantra Innovations logo and to prevent its misuse.
- The logo may be used on any office stationery, marketing materials, tender documentation, vehicles and plant.
- The logo may only be used in colour. Every effort must be made to ensure that the colours are truly represented.
- At no time must the use and/or context of the logo bring Pearmantra Innovations into disrepute. Pearmantra Innovations will be entitled to instruct a registered firm or client to remove the logo if, at its absolute discretion, it considers that continued use is prejudicial to the good name and reputation of Pearmantra Innovations
- At no time must the use and/or context of the logo be used to imply that Pearmantra Innovations is endorsing a member, product or service.
- Members may only use the logo for as long as they are registered with Pearmantra Innovations. In the event that they are removed from the register, for any reason, members must immediately desist from use of the logo.
- Pearmantra Innovations is not liable for any costs that may arise from the requirement for a firm or client to cease using the logo.
Use of Pearmantra Innovations Templates
Terms & Conditions
- You acknowledge and agree that, through the access and use of our Site and/or products and services you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you have registered into the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, then please exit our site and stop using any of our Services.
- Pearmantra Innovations is a company that provides its users with a web platform where they can access and purchase quality digital web design elements, themes and items designed for easy implementation into WordPress web sites and content management systems, among other functionalities. Moreover, registered users may also offer, promote and sell them over its marketplace and other functionalities. Pearmantra Innovations constantly innovates in order to provide you the best possible user experience.
Pearmantra Innovations seriously undertakes the protection of the rights of children and minors, and thereby encourages parents, legal guardians and responsible adults to be actively involved in the safe use of nutrition plans and strength programs by their minors. Through the use and/or simple access to the Site, you declare and acknowledge that you are, at the least, thirteen (13) years of age, or older, as of the date of first access to our Site and, if you are still a minor and therefore using the Site under the direct supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult. Please, tell your parent or guardian or any adult to read these Terms with you.
Changes & Updates:
By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we notify you of any and all modifications on the Site, you are therefore acknowledging that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. We hereby reserve the right to update, modify, discontinue or terminate the Site, the Terms and the Policy, at our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms may be displayed in the Site, and we may also notify you by email. You understand and agree that the Services which we provide may be subject to changes without prior notice to you, at Pearmantra Innovations sole and final discretion.
- Pearmantra Innovations includes the functionalities to allow registered members to buy any digital items like website themes, project files, motion graphics, code, vectors and images, for example. Its online marketplace allows buyers and sellers to communicate among each other in order for the transactions to take place. You can see more information about your activities in our Service via your profile, which shall include any payments made and/or received by you. You can browse our Site for free but in order to buy and/or sell any digital items, you will need to register in order to buy and sell any items, post in forums, and in general to enjoy the functionalities of our platform.
You must get, at your sole cost and expense, all equipment and services needed to access our Services, including but not limiting to, WordPress account, hosting account, Internet Domain provider services, high-speed Internet address, suitable video and image editing software. Items within the Site will be able to be purchased and sell through PayPal and/or any other third party payment processing company, not through our Site.
You agree not to, and will not undertake, motivate, or facilitate the use or access of the Site to:
a. Plagiarize or infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
b. Use any automatic mean to enter or use our services or any process, whether automated or manual, to capture data or content from any of our services for any reason;
c. Send any other unsolicited bulk communication to any of our users or to any third party;
d. Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue and/or exchange on the Site;
e. Help, motivate, or enable others to infringe the Terms and/or the Policy;
f. Upload, post or otherwise disseminate any Content that infringes any intellectual property right, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party, or in any way exploit the Site other than as specifically sanctioned by Pearmantra Innovations.
g. Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site.
h. Engage in an activity that is harmful to Pearmantra Innovations or our clients, advertisers, affiliates or authors;
i. Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer or decompile the Site or any part thereof.
License And Rights:
You hereby grant Pearmantra Innovations an unlimited, non-exclusive, assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, for all the countries and territories in the world, fully sub-licensable right and license to Pearmantra Innovations and/or its licensors, partners, sponsors, affiliates and/or agents, to use, reproduce, translate, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, publish and display any content you may upload, disseminate, deliver, create or transfer throughout the Site. You hereby represent and warrant to Pearmantra Innovations that you have all the rights, licenses, authorizations and authority necessary to grant the above mentioned license.
Pearmantra Innovations hereby grants you a personal, limited, revocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-sub licensable and non-exclusive right to use the Services and/or software provided to you by Pearmantra Innovations through the Site. This is for the sole and final purpose of allowing you to use and receive the Services via the Site, only as provided for in these Terms, and subject to your compliance thereof.
If you believe that any content or other material provided through the Site allegedly infringes the copyright of you or of a third party, please notify us of your claim to email@example.com (subject: “Takedown Request”). Pearmantra Innovations may then remove any content if it believes or has reason to believe such content infringes on another’s copyright, without prior notice and at any time and at its sole discretion.
The notification must be in writing and must contain the following information, at the least: (i) a signature and identification of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed; (iii) contact information, such as your address or email address (for us to deliver our response to you); and (iv) a statement indicating that the information provided in the notice is true and accurate.
All content included within the Site, such as graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, certification marks, service marks, or other trade dresses the property of Pearmantra Innovations and protected by U.S.A. and international copyright laws. As between you and us, you own your content and we own our content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics and design or the Site and other products, software, aggregate user review ratings, feedback and all other elements and components of the Site, excluding your content. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of our content, in whole or in part, except as expressly authorized by us. . As between you and the sellers of digital items in the Site, they own their content and you purchase a license for it, under their terms and conditions, not ours.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pearmantra Innovations and/or its successors, affiliates and successors, and its and their managers, employees, agents or other officers, from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, demands, losses, causes of action, procedures, orders, damages, costs and expenses (including any reasonable attorney’s fees and expert witnesses therefrom) of any type of nature, incurred by Pearmantra Innovations and/or its successors, affiliates and successors, and its and their managers, employees, agents or other officers, arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, your breach of this Terms or the Policy, or your infringement of any rights of any third party.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitations On Liability:
- By accessing or using the site, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by and under these terms. We supply our Services including all content, software, materials, services, functions, and/or information made available through. Accordingly, Pearmantra Innovations is not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise therefrom and Pearmantra Innovations hereby disclaims any express or implied warranties, including warranties as to the products or services offered by third parties listed on the Site, non-infringement, merchant-ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. The use on your part of the products and/or services provided through the site is at your own and final discretion. No oral or written information or advice provided to you by Pearmantra Innovations shall create a representation or warranty of any kind.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising from your use of the Site, or regarding hyperlinks to third party websites, or for any security breach associated with the transmission of personal data through the site or any other website, for loss of profits, loss of goodwill, products or Services obtained through the Site, or otherwise arising out of the use of such, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or other legal theory, even if Pearmantra Innovations has been advised of the possibility of damages and even if such damages result from our negligence or gross negligence.
- Some states do not allow us to limit our liability for consequential or incidental damages or exclude certain warranties. In those states, our liability and warranties shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Pearmantra Innovations maximum cumulative liability to you for losses or damages arising in connection with your access of the Site under these Terms shall be limited to: (i) the amount paid, if any, by you to us and/or a seller related to the Site during the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to such liability; or (ii) USD$100 (One Hundred United States Dollars), whichever results inferior.
Arbitration, Governing Law:
Any dispute arising from the use of the Site or the interpretation of the Terms, including any proceed thereto associated to the breach or contravention of proprietary copyright rights of either party, to binding arbitration to be held in Mumbai, India. Arbitration shall be in the English language with one or three Arbitrators, in lieu of either party’s right to file suit. Any arbitration shall be final and binding and the arbitrator’s order will be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. The laws of the State of Madhya Pradesh, Republic of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, which will govern these Terms, without regard to conflict of law to principles.
- The failure of Pearmantra Innovations to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, then only that part or section will be amended or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- You shall be responsible for currency expenses and conversion fees related to the Service, along with payment processors’ fees, if any.
We will not be liable for failing to perform under these Terms because of any event beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, interruption of Internet service, fire, terrorism, natural disaster, Acts of God or war.
- Any notices or other communications required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and delivered by email (the address you provided) or by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
- You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Pearmantra Innovations prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may assign any rights or obligations hereunder.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have any queries or would like help in using the logo, please do not hesitate to contact us at: